TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Media India Pvt Ltd and any agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
2. Travel + Leisure India & South Asia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the
entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify
any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who
tampers with the entry process. Failure by Travel + Leisure India & South Asia to enforce any of its
rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. Instructions on ‘how to enter’ form part of these conditions. To enter, click on the desired
category and submit your choice with your name, telephone number and e-mail address.
4. Multiple entries are permitted per person, although each entry must be submitted in accordance
with the entry requirements.
5. Travel + Leisure India & South Asia accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, or illegible
entries. These will be deemed invalid.
6. As it is a reader’s choice award, the judgement is purely based on the number of votes cast in
each category. Travel + Leisure India & South Asia’s editorial board will declare the winner based on
the votes cast. The winners will be notified via email or telephone.
7. The competition for the prizes is based on a lucky draw. The Travel + Leisure India & South Asia
editorial board’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of
the prize occurring between the competition date and the date of the prizes claimed is not the
responsibility of the promoters.
9. Travel + Leisure India & South Asia will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is
suffered (including, not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or
sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
10. Travel + Leisure India & South Asia has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its
discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
11. Privacy: Certain personal information is requested upon registering your entry, including your
name, telephone number and email address. Other types of information are collected to help us
profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional
and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Travel + Leisure India & South
Asia magazine. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence.